Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dr.JP Come on India with Rajamouli

1 comment:

  1. I like the quote Dr.JP uses most of the time, MOSQUIT0ES ARE SOCIALISTS THEY WONT SEE WHO IS RICH/POOR THEY JUST BITE EVERYONE (he quoted this about dengue fever ). Yes people should think about their 10% participation in improvement of life that force the rest of 90% (govt, authority) to do their duty.